Training for Resilient Leadership
Research shows that resilient teams are effective teams. Leaders who can build a resilient workforce achieve heightened productivity and improved co-operation, collaboration and cohesion. This creates a culture of wellbeing and trust that empowers individual team members to share responsibility, give more and support each other through hard times.
From the shop floor to the CEO, resilience skills are essential. Our programme of Leadership Resilience training will truly bring out the resilience potential in your organisation.
Resilient Leadership – outcomes
- Personal resilience – resilient leaders learn to manage their own stress reactions first
- Professional resilience – building emotional resilience in staff through trust and safety, positive emotions and strong team relationships
- Use resilient thinking and optimism to make accurate appraisals of challenging situations, to be pro-active and decisive
- Create a culture of balance and recovery through effective self-care, ongoing learning and development
- Create reflexive teams that are able to acknowledge and learn from mistakes and errors
- Develop skills for supporting staff to navigate challenge and change
Group Resilience Coaching
With a focus on lasting change, our group resilience coaching is designed to extend learning post workshop to groups who have attended the Essential Resilience or Leadership Resilience training.
Normally delivered as part of a complete training package, group or individual coaching provides space to reflect on the use of resilience skills, to enhance individuals’ stories of resilience and continue to grow resilient teams.